As COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the value of technology in improving healthcare service delivery we are offering potential Customers an opportunity to test drive our software for up to one year subject only to paying an implementation & software configuration fee.
What we have included in this not to be missed offer:
- A twelve month no cost licence to use the current production release of either Patient Connect or Staff Connect software as a dedicated instance for your organisation for AS3,600.00 plus GST. Both products can be Test Driven simultaneously but will incur a higher A$6,600.00 plus GST once-off implementation and configuration fee.
- Hosting service adequate to support a limited but reasonable scope for the selected Test Drive project can be provided on our existing servers for a small additional monthly fee, or we can use alternative hosting arrangement on Customer supplied or preferred server.
- Wider use of the software within your organisation is both permitted and encouraged but may incur additional implementation and support fees.
- Personalisation of our standard IOS and Android App front-end to add your organisation Logo, including publishing on Apple App Store and Google Play
- Virtual implementation assistance including an initial ninety minute on-line education presentation to introduce you to the scope of the product and provide guidance about defining initial scope to ensure you get off to successful start. We recommend you advise us of your objectives for the Test Drive prior to this presentation to help ensure you get maximum benefit from this education.
- Ongoing Software support by email including one repeat of the the on-line education presentation. Further online product familiarisation and training is available at a nominal fee if required.
- Access to the Customer on-line Helpdesk and Knowledge base to assist you to achieve maximum benefit from the product or products you have selected to Test Run.
- Implementation assistance to set-up each area(s) of the products that you wish to test run. One implementation assistance package per module is included with the initial commitment to take a test run e.g. Patient Connect Survey functionality.
- Additional set-up assistance packages can be purchased at time of initial commitment or during the twelve month term of the licence or after it expires if you acquire a licence to continue using the products.
- Set-up packages can also be tailored to meet your individual requirements at additional cost.
- Once we have your approval to proceed we will endeavour to have your “Personalised Test Run” software configured and ready for use in less than four weeks.